Saltire Roofing & Building is expanding its trusted multi-trade business in the Scottish Borders to meet increasing demand.
Over the last year, our team has completed a number of major projects for Scottish Borders Council including;
- A new roof at Eyemouth Community Centre
- A new roof and flat roof at Cockburnspath Primary School
- A new roof at Morebattle Primary School
- A new roof and lead work at Coldstream Workshops
- New roofs at Duns Workshops
- Essential maintenance on Melrose High Street
With many more projects in the pipeline, including another new roof at Greenlaw Primary school, management is now scoping out premises for a yard to permanently base a team in the Borders.
Saltire Roofing & Building Managing Director Steven McIntosh said:
“Our expansion plans are very much driven by an increasing demand for our service in the Borders area. I think the work we’ve carried out here has cemented our solid reputation that Saltire Roofing & Building is the team you can trust to deliver high quality. At the moment, our plans are at an early stage as we’re still in the process of finding suitable premises for a yard, but our hope is to have our new Borders base up and running in the very near future.”